I decided on short notice to go to DragonCon this year and I am so excited so I wanted to share some of my favorite photos over the years, I am missing some so they must be on my computer and will have to look for them so I can share more. I will definitely share pictures from my upcoming trip!
 |
| Sean Pertwee - He was in my favorite werewolf movie ever 'Dog Soldiers' and was great as Alfred on the batshit show 'Gotham' and is just generally great in everything. |
 |
| Dressed as Rimmer from the Quarantine episode of Red Dwarf which is one of my favorite episodes of all time |
 |
| Marc Singer from V! This was at my first ever DragonCon and he was so extremely nice. I didn't have the money for an autograph or anything but wanted to say hi and ask how he ran in such tight pants when he was filming V (he and his handler lost it at my question). Most people would know him as the Beastmaster but he will always be Mike Donovan to me. |
The Tick!
 |
| Max Headroom |
 |
| Judge Darth Judy and a princess stormtrooper Klingon. met them at about 4 AM at a random dance party outside the Marriott as I was wandering around. |
 |
| Sean of the Magic Chocolate Vodka. This man can make a drink you will fall in love with and have no idea what's in there and you will never recreate it. |
I adore that photo of you and the dalek! Iconic.
ReplyDelete